Jael LLC and Indianapolis Chapter of Indiana Black Expo will host our 3rd Annual Small Business Saturday Women & Minority Small Business Market Vendor Contract.
When: Sat. November 26, 2016, 10AM-4PM
Where: Indianapolis Opera Basile Center
4011 N. Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46205
This event is free and open to the public.
Vendor cost: Cost $50, We have a limited number of 6ft tables and 2 Chairs we can provide only on a firt come first serve basis if you do not have your own. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN TABLE COVERING
If you plan to participate, please complete the vendor application below
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance.
We are not responsible for theft, loss, damages, or bodily injury to the vendor or employees of the vendor. We reserve the right to limit the number of like kind vendors.
By signing the agreement, the vendor accepts and acknowledges all rules and regulations below:
1. The vendor agrees to pay $50 per space for each site. NO SHARING BOOTHS
2. The vendor understands that reservation of spaces is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Reservation will be guaranteed if payment is enclosed with signed reservation form until all available spaces have been reserved.
3. Vendor setup will begin at 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the market. Reservations will be held until 9:30 a.m. Remaining available spaces will be sold to those vendors on the waiting list. Doors will open to the public at 10:00 a.m. All sales conclude at 4:00 p.m. and vendors must leave the grounds no later than 5:00 p.m. on the date of event.
4. The sale of firearms, live ammunition, live animals or pornographic materials is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
5. Refunds are guaranteed only up to 15 days prior to the date of the market. NO REFUNDS will be given due to weather conditions.
I acknowledge that I have read and will abide by the enclosed rules and regulations. I also understand that if I do not enclose full payment for my booth space along with my signed contract, I will NOT be guaranteed booth space.
Deadline for reserving booth space is Friday, November 4 2016. Fee must be received no later than Saturday, November 5, 2016.
Vendor set-up begins at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, November 26, 2016. Space choice is on a first come first served basis.
Doors will open to the public at 10:00 a.m. All sales conclude at 4:00 p.m. and vendors must leave the grounds no later than 5:00 p.m.
If you would like more information about this event, please email questions to email@example.com
Step 1. Fill out Application
Step 2. Send $50. payment thru PayPal